Naruto: Ultimate Battle Naruto: Ultimate Battle

Overall; crappy

It looks ok-ish. The music is damn good.
But oh god, the glitchy fighting... the pace is right, which a lot of games don't seem to get, but the hit test for the people and the attacks are so far off...
And it's so unbalanced... Naruto's special move does the same amount of damage as Sasukes, but Narutos is a guaranteed hit, becuase it stops everything else. Sasukes has such a large amount of time to charge that you can knock them into the air, then start charging it and they have enough time to land and hit you before you have half finished...
I have also found a glitch; when you are playing as Sasuke and you start charging your Chidori, and Hatake Kakashi uses his ninja dog summon a few times in a row and hits you while you are charging, you no longer can move...
Also, platforms and a larger map would be nice...
Despite this games overall crappiness it is quite fun to play...

Days 2 Die Days 2 Die

I liked it

But unfortunately it lagged wayy too much on my computer to play.

I think the ability to jump would be good.
I think the heads should be smaller and you do more damage if you hit the head (more of a bonus that you currently do)

The rest was good. Good graphics, good gore, good weapons, it's a good game.

toge-games responds:

hi thanks for playing, yeah this game is quite graphics & physics intensive, try playing in low quality and see if that works
cheers ^.^

Smiley Creator V1 Smiley Creator V1

Pointless, and even for your first game...horrible

If you are going to make a game make it something people will actually want to play. I can't comprehend why you would think that this would be worth uploading to Newgrounds. If you do want to make dress up games, then at least spend some time thinking about what it will look like. The "faces" don't fit with the eyes, and the egg headed one is upsidedown to what a normal head should be.

Lwigui responds:

I know , i just made this game in one hour.

+The Flash Tutorial+ +The Flash Tutorial+

Easily the best flash tutorial I've seen.

But Ihaven't seen that many. I usually just skip over them because generally they are bad: hard to follow, and don't even work, or just tell the absoute basics that everyone has already seen. On top of that, it actually looked good. But, I'm just not a fan of tutorials, sorry. Even so you still impressed me. But maybe more depth into everything next time. I know a few lines seem to say it all, but they don't to other people.

JKAmovies responds:

fair enough man :P

Yeah I have seen some tuts on NG that sorta. . . impossible to read and stuff :)

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Fun, very fun

It's lots of fun, it just takes too long to get onto the highscores or finish. I think you should make a way to save after every few waves or something. Although people could use that to reload and try again when they die... I dunno exactly what but I would really like a save feature.

Everything else was stop notch.

Starland Multiplayer TD Starland Multiplayer TD

I think you should make it more in depth

Currently, it's good, but the Multiplayer part is a little glitchy (might be just me though).
My biggest complaint is that building lots of low level towers will beat any combination of upgraded towers with the same amount of money.
What I'd really like to see, is that when you send units at your enemy the amount you recieve from killing your oponents units goes up, or you get a bonus for every time it gets to the end.
If you can, please make it up to 4 player, 'cause that would be awesome (just have the player choose who they will be attacking this round)

Video Games Tycoon Video Games Tycoon

Screwy

Very screwy, I got to day 28 before I gave up trying to spend all my money. It took me around 5 minutes of solid clicking to spend all my money on new stores, and then... and then I got almost 30 times as much money as I had before that day. If it was possible to open 980 stores and get 6.4 million people into those stores to play 200 games on 200 consoles per day, then I want to go into whatever business that is.

You also need to fix the cost for the "high" class console, it only takes 2000.

IF you fix these and make it a more reasonable game, with better and more options I would definitely like it, so you've got to keep trying. But scrap your current method for calculating money because I was generating over 100 million a day at day 28.

Bucketball Bucketball

Has potential.

It could be fun, there is no doubt, but it is too slow and the gameplay is lacking something. It somehow seems to much like a puzzle, but I don't mind puzzles, so that's not the problem. It's like you aimed for somewhere inbetween puzzle and action, but ended up with something that does not have the most enjoyable characteristics of either.

Komix responds:

it's a skillgame

Sworbs Sworbs

At first it looked like it might be interesting

but got boring very quickly. At first I liked the way it suddenly sped up as it knocked the pieces away, but after the first 5 times is became annoying.

I don't particularly like the match 3 games, but I did try it and I haven't made up my mind whether it was worth it. I would prefer not to play these sorts of games any more, but if you want something to change, make it go faster, and easier and more ridiculous.

Overall definitely not worth playing again. (unless you like match 3's)

Aggrix responds:

Thanks for the suggestions.

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Well it looks good...

But I don't really find it very good overall.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to get a description of each character, because I didn't, and I can't see how just a good image can be rated so highly.

If, it had little "previews" of what the animation looks like, along with a description for at least some of them I would rate much higher, but as is, it's not entertaining in the slightest.